Taking it day by day: AIDS and the sex marathon



AIDS and the sex marathon

I recently received an e-mail that really sent shudders down my spine. It was showing what STDs can do to you. Yaani the pictures were sooooo bad mpaka at the moment I am still getting flashbacks. I look at a cute guy and then pictures of maajabu start appearing, it is that bad.

This email has really opened my eyes, not that I have been promiscuous all along, no!! I just never got to see such stuff for real. The pictures are so bad that I don't even know the right words to describe them.

I am in a country where you can get laid every single night, as long as you are willing. The percentage of people using condoms is pretty low, since not everyone loves eating their sweets with the wrappers on!

The youth here are worse. I heard one young guy, probably 18 years old saying that he would know if a woman is carrying a STD just by looking at her! He was then asked how an infected person looks like and he made a funny face to imitate how a sufferer would look like. I felt so sorry for him...I can just see him shagging his way without a condom to the grave. It is so sad.

I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, and my occassional *boom-boom* partner has been shown the red card already! A friend of mine told me to take care before I get cobwebs you-know-where...but hey, at least I will still be alive, though abit out of practice :-)
« Home | Next »