Taking it day by day: Feeling like arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh



Feeling like arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh


School resumed two weeks ago. I haven't been to any lecture yet. I just feel like staying at home the whole time. I am not even going to work - not that I have a whole bundle of money in my account or anything?! I have been away for some time now, having the time of my life and this schedule of school-work-home to read seems pretty lousy :-(

I could sleep all day.....stay in bed all day....listen to babyface and all other slow crooners....watch soapy movies....shed a tear or two....think of a million and one things I would rather be doing. hmmm.

Must go to school this week, even if I'll have to kick myself in the aaaaahs.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 6:06 PM, Blogger Milonare said...

First this time round

Yaay!!! Mikono juu!

Ati kick yurself in the aaaaaahs - LOLOLOLOL

Go easy on the aaaahs and off to school with you young lady!!

 
At March 27, 2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

Tomorrow....I AM going to school! Yes? I think so!!? hmmm

 
At March 28, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Milonare said...

Did you go?

And did you ease off the aaaaaahs?

 
At March 28, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Chatterly said...

I'm going today, but believe me I feel like finishing my breakfast and going back to bed!

no aaaaaahs kicks :-)

 
At April 02, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Nakeel said...

Hope u managed to go to school hebu tell whats went on there for I know u were dozzing and thinking of bed and slow jams..
Lovely week

 
At April 03, 2006 6:17 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

hey nakeel, thanx for stopping by...my life is full of knots zingine hapo major, i don't know where to start or even how to untangle them! That's why-the dozing and the slow jams and the 'school sucks' mode!

 
At July 09, 2016 3:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wedding dresses, giuseppe zanotti, instyler, mont blanc, converse outlet, longchamp, babyliss, north face outlet, north face outlet, insanity workout, gucci, vans, hollister, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, ralph lauren, baseball bats, bottega veneta, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, hollister, lululemon, nike air max, hollister, celine handbags, herve leger, ghd, louboutin, soccer jerseys, p90x workout, beats by dre, vans shoes, ray ban, nike air max, nike trainers, new balance, ferragamo shoes, nike huarache, reebok shoes, lancel, nfl jerseys, nike roshe, oakley, iphone cases, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, soccer shoes

 

Post a Comment