Taking it day by day: Happy Birthday, Bon Anniversaire, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Feliz cumpleanos



Happy Birthday, Bon Anniversaire, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Feliz cumpleanos



Today I celebrate the 10th anniversary of my 17th birthday!
I can only count my blessings and be grateful for everything that I have achieved to date. I have a wonderful mother without whose love and encouragement I wouldn't know where I would be. A big sister who thinks I'm the best company, a small sister who thinks I'm the most intelligent, hilarious, best big sister in the world.

I can only say one thing...I'm blessed!

Happy 27th!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Half 'n' half said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy YOUR 10th 17th.

 
At July 06, 2006 9:16 AM, Blogger akiey said...

Happy Birthday & wish you 27x10 more such good ones!

 
At July 06, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

Lol..liveinsudan thanx for stopping by, I contemplated writing hapo chini happy 10th 17th...but then i thought otherwise...good to see there is someone else who thought in that line:-) thanx

Akiey..cant wait to see myself then!! thanx a bunch!

Mo'groove, thanx for stopping by, and for the wishes.

 
At July 12, 2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Nakeel said...

Belated birthdqay gal. hope u had a blast gal

 
At July 14, 2006 3:59 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

hey nakeel..thanx, and yes i had a blast! ka-booooom!!!!

 
At July 15, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Prousette said...

Happy Belated birthday lady and may many more come your way!

 
At July 17, 2006 7:19 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

Thanx prou!

 
At July 21, 2006 11:10 AM, Blogger gishungwa said...

Happy belated. Any leftover cake LOOOL still may happy returns my dear.

 
At July 21, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

Thanx Gish...sorry but the cake was over before i turned a day old :-)will keep some for you next year :-)

 

Post a Comment