Taking it day by day: ewwwww, shame on you dude!



ewwwww, shame on you dude!

I was minding my own business when this dude came to sit next to me. He looked at me expecting a) a smile or b) a 'hi'. Well, dude got a plain 'c'. (c= no reaction). This is a dude that I don't know, so kila mtu ashike lake.

A minute later he decides to break the ice with three simple words - 'I saw you'. I stopped reading my book and wondered what I should say. With temperatures as high as 34°C I can assure you that the words that were on my tongue were not sugar-coated. I thought of gasping out loud, 'Oh my God, I forgot to put on my invisibility cloak', or act surprised and say, 'Realllllllly? oh cooool!!!' But since kesho ni Sunday, I decide to listen to the angel on the right and keep quiet, I just looked at him and kept reading.

There are times when you will know if someone is in the talking mood or not. I wasn't, and this dude could not figure that out. So he decides to start a feeble conversation starting with the usual I-have-seen-you-around line. I decide to leave my reading because this broda gon talk long-oh. He goes on to ask if I have also seen him around. I simply tell him no, sorry never have. Dude sees the opportunity to go on rambling.

Dude: Where you come from?
Chatterly:(hmmm should I say I come from Tuvalu? my angel shakes his head.) Kenya
Dude: I knew! I can see it in your face.
Chatterly:(ahhh and why did you ask?) rolls eyes
Dude: What do you do here?
Chatterly: I study blahblah
Dude: Maybe that is where I saw you, at the uni.
Chatterly: mhhhhmmmm
Dude:Are there many Kenyans in your school?
Chatterly: Nope, just two.
Dude: But there are lots of Kenyans in this town, or?
Chatterly: Yep
Dude: What do they do?
Chatterly:(jamani, si the usual ama?? some soma, some jobo, some sell dope, some get laid, some knit sweaters) how should I know?

This conversation goes on, and at some point the dude starts sticking fingers up his nose. YUCK!!! Yaani, its like he is alone in the privacy of his bathroom. I am only happy that he did not give me his hand. ewwwww!!!!! Germs tupu!

Oh, by the way the dude's name is OBI. Kidogo nimuulize Obi nani? Obie Trice ama Obi wan kenobi?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Acolyte said...

Blech!Nose picking should be left for the privacy of bathrooms!I hope he wasnt hoping to make an impression coz that's just plain gross!Seems they're many oga oga brodas in your neck of the woods!

 
At July 23, 2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Milonare said...

Sup Chatterly

LOL at the nose picking and line by line analysis...

Kumbe thats what us brothas are subjected to when we pull a cold call LOL

 
At July 23, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

lol, acolyte dem brodas gon try da best-oh. And then one wonders why dame hana interest...eish!!

Milo lost boy, ulipotelea wapi? some cold calls are ok, but if you try vibing a chick with a finger in your nose...that is plain nasty, and you expect the chick to waste a smile on you?!?! huh!

 
At July 24, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger gishungwa said...

sup pole musta beeen traumatizing. LOL at what the other kenyans do?

 
At August 02, 2006 3:03 AM, Blogger Girl next door said...

Nose picking is one reason I avoid shaking hands with most people. And he does it in your face while trying to impress you...I personally detest that line of "I've seen you somewhere before, or you look familiar." It's been overused and should be retired. It should only be allowed when the person can name the specific place or time they saw you.

 
At August 03, 2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

Gish...you wouldn~t believe the kind of questions pple ask sometimes.

Gnd, now you can imagine where else his hands have been! YUCK!!!I am just seeing germs kila mahali.

 
At February 28, 2007 4:37 PM, Blogger Grizzly said...

guyz who pick their noses are the ones usually wit the biggest dicks ever seen on discovery channel

 

Post a Comment