Taking it day by day: You got e-mail



You got e-mail

I am a person who learned, after a long time though, why you should not dish out your cell number to every jack and frank. Saying that I don't have a cell phone or *give me your number, I'll call you* has saved me the anguish of getting called at odd hours being invited for dinner/bed/breakfast/the future.

I met a dude the other day who asked for my no. I just told him I have no cell, but you can have my email address, write me something! He took the address, and wrote promptly! I thought those funny emails that people write when they are in Form Two ziliisha fashion but lo! here I was reading from xyz. I had to laugh. I did not reply. What do you say to a grown man who writes you this????

Hello ,
I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy codition. I know u will be surprised to recieve this since you do not expect it but please do not be embarrassed. All things being equal, i have decided to write & hope u will congitate before making a move. I came accross you and decided to talk to you after being captivated & captured. Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a girlfriend .While I hope to hear from you soon, I also look forward to receiving some information concerning you and your personal life experiences. This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more. I wait to hear from you soon through this email address......
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 11:37 PM, Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

LMAO...

DAMN!!!


*thats all Im going to say*

 
At August 30, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Half 'n' half said...

LOOOOOOL!! How old is this man again? But you gotta give him marks for persistance no? LOL. that mail is too funny.. Please write back. You can actually feel the enhtusiasm. LOL

 
At August 30, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Iwaya said...

for christ's sake, what's the internet for? couldn't he just download some mushy opening lines and string them together instead of this? you would think people have since learned to use the internet for more than just sending mail by now! painfully embrassing, i musay say!

back in school, we had a board where such letters were pinned for all to have a good laugh over. kind of like the worst sex writing awards for books today come to think of it!

 
At August 30, 2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Prousette said...

LOl!!
Lakini the man tried, do write back...

 
At August 30, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

I wouldn't know what to write manze, his email has made me poteza all my vocab! I wouldn't want to give him hopes for nothing, but...hmmm

 
At September 02, 2006 8:57 PM, Blogger Acolyte said...

Let's hope this man is in high school in shags and this happened in the 80's !

If it happened recently than I am that this man is destroying the reputation of all that is Kenyan and male!

Damn!

 
At September 06, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

Acolyte, this dude is not from the '80s, he sent the mail a week ago or so and he is not a Form 2 boy.

And no, he is not kenyan, he a west african broda oh!

 
At February 28, 2007 3:48 PM, Blogger Grizzly said...

Al you just stop ya nonsense, gal dont reply call him coz we al know u got his number n giv him the chance 2 F*ck u real gud

 
At February 28, 2007 3:51 PM, Blogger Grizzly said...

And the rest of you go get yaselves Dildo or something n let ya friend enjoy the broda, and tell ya friend 2 be smart how could she let go a big D*ck go instead of placin it in her suck

 
At July 09, 2016 3:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

air max, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, oakley sunglasses, nike free, chanel handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, louboutin, longchamp, nike roshe run, air jordan pas cher, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, ugg boots, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max, nike air max, louboutin shoes, replica watches, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, prada handbags, burberry, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet

 

Post a Comment