Taking it day by day: Dame bila job



Dame bila job

Chatterly sits in the jobless corner as from today. I was holding a summer job, it only lasted 5 weeks. I don't believe in doing things that don't make me happy. I had a boss who complained about everything, a workmate who thought I was the perfect scapegoat. She does something wrong, she calmly says *oh, that was Chatterly!* Damn! The first time I heard that ka-line I just shangaad. Yaani without butting an eyelid she just ropokwaad like that. What a mean, fat witch!! All the time she talks kawa tu with me and smiles alafu mambo yakishika moto me ndio fagio eishhh!

On Monday I worked halfday, told them I'm ill, Tuesday found me in bed, called in sick. Today I called to say I quit! Now let me go and make myself some pancakes.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Nakeel said...

U will get a better one that suits u sista. That colleague will get kichapo yake soon.

 
At September 29, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

all the best in getting a new job (if it hasn't already happened)

 
At October 03, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Pole gal. Hope you will get one soon. Make some pancakes for me too

 
At October 17, 2006 7:01 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

thanx people. Shiroh...pancakes were eaten kitambo, will let ya know when the next batch is ready:-)

 

Post a Comment