Taking it day by day: Back to blogland



Back to blogland

I have been away for so long I even forgot my blogger password. I decided to go on holiday, and boy did I have fun.

I was in London, Manchester, Sheffield, Nottingham, Northampton...had so much fun mpaka ikawa ni kesi...eish mzee tuliza boli :-) Will write more about that another day.

Now I'm back to the same old same old...just counting days till christmas while reliving my two weeks of fun.

  • *grin*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger eddiie said...

Yeah!! welcome back...its abig surprise of course and am glad to welcome you first...

So how was the trip?....it should have been along one...

ok time for blogging again!!

 
At October 24, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

thanx for stopping by eddiie. the trip was the bomb :-)

 

Post a Comment