Taking it day by day: Last night's dream



Last night's dream

Last night I dreamt of San Pedro....wrong, not la isla bonita lyrics. Well, last night I dreamt that I had a baby. I remember giving birth bila complications, yaani the birth was as easy as brushing teeth. Three days after giving birth to my baby, it still had no name. I was still wondering what name to give it. How crazy is that? You have nine whole months to think about names and what do you do? zubaa.

You might be wondering why I keep saying *baby* and not telling whether it was a boy or a girl. I don't know :-( in the dream I just know I had a baby, but I can't remember if it was a boy or a girl. Funny thing is, the baby wasn't staying with me at home, it was still in hospital...i wonder why :-(

Baby daddy unknown. I was trying to put two and two together. There are two brothers whom I went to primary school with, I can't tell which one planted his seed in me though!? I never slept with any of them neither in the real world nor in the dreamworld.

*************************************

This afternoon, as I sat in the tram going home, a man got in and heaven knows where that man had been. He was smelling, stinking, reeking of everything evil. Thank God he alighted at the next stop. yuck! yuck! yuuuuuck!!!

*************************************

Today I baked a very delicious chocolate cake. I am just waiting for it to cool down then I can show it who the boss is:-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

When i have such dreams, usually a member of my family is pregnant and i am just being shown through dreams.

So.. i hope not for you.

Keeping well i hope

 
At November 20, 2006 11:28 PM, Blogger Princess said...

Chocolate cake sounds yummy. I ate tons of that on Sato.

 
At November 21, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

I have never found out what these baby dreams try to show me, i have had a number of them.

Princess, chocolate cake is yummy, I could eat it every day:-)

 
At November 24, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Klara said...

Dreams & meanings! I always try not to attach so much to em' coz they sometimes make me paranoid...

 

Post a Comment