Taking it day by day: Crazy ass flat-mate



Crazy ass flat-mate

My flat mate moved in a month ago, things have been ok until now. I don't know what she smokes in her room, but I can say it is not doing her any good. She is becoming forgetful, extremely forgetful mpaka I am left wondering eish nini mbaya bwana.

Two weeks ago, she went to the supermarket and forgot her cellphone at the counter. Luckily, the lady at the counter kept it aside, hoping that the owner would come back for it. Flat-mate got home then she realised she had forgotten her phone kwa supermarket, she had to go back and get it, lucky her coz the woman kept it, what if someone would have seen it and taken it?

This week has been the worst. Monday morning chick left the house before me, two minutes later she came back, ringing my bell and banging on the door. I opened, she said she was sorry, she had forgotten her keys. Tuesday night I went to bed at around 10 pm, she left for her night rounds...shortly after she left my doorbell started buzzing. Damnnn! . I had to get down from bed, throw something on to cover my nude self there she was again, all sorry coz she had, agaaaaaain forgotten her keys. I gave her the eye and told her that's not normal, how do you forget ur keys everyday? kwani umerogwa? eish!!!?

Come Wednesday night, at around 11pm, chick left. I was expecting to hear her knocking after 3 minutes but nope! Ahhh chick remembered her keys this time right? Wrong! At around 2am I heard my bell, I thought I was dreaming, so I continued sleeping. Then I heard a banging on the door and another buzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I just could not believe my ears. Yaani you come and knock on my door, buzzzzz my bell for like 10 minutes expecting me to open the door because you left your keys???? You expect me to wake up at that hour of the morning? seriously, kwani you are my huzzy? I turned around and continued sleeping. I was not going to be part of that bullcrap. Chick had to go downstairs to another dude who has a master key (apparently, she has locked herself out before and since Chatterly wasn't in the house to let her in, she had to go to the guy).

She has been quiet of late....i thought she would ask me if i heard her buzzing me, I would have said yes I heard a buzz but I thought it was in my dreams so I kept on sleeeeeeeping :-)

Nice weekend, and don't forget ya keys!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

13 Comments:

At December 02, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger Juju said...

hehehehehe... she will learn, just keep lengaring vibe like this. I got rid of my terrorist roommate :)

enjoy ur weekend :) cheers!

 
At December 07, 2006 3:37 AM, Blogger Acolyte said...

Bwehehehehe!!!! I would have done the same thing and every day before she left I would be like "do you have your keys?"

 
At December 07, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Girl next door said...

I thought I was forgetful, but hearing about your flatmate makes me feel better. Making you get out of your cozy bed to open the door is too much.

 
At December 07, 2006 9:17 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

@ majonzi - i think she has learnt a lesson hehehe she never forgets nowadays:-)
@ Acolyte - she is a big girl she needs no reminder bana, ama? heheh as long as i lenga vibe no sweat :-)
@ GND - that is what made me mad, having to get off my warm bed after a long day's work, heck!

 
At December 08, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger PROUD NYEUTHI said...

Hilo lilikuwa funzo. I forget stuff, never keys though. They are the ticket into to my humble abode. Heck, I pay rent! You made a good choice nipping that habit in the bud. Lakini...... who's that dude with keys to your house?

 
At December 08, 2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Princess said...

Wow...she sure is a forgetful person!! After the first few instances, I would also have stopped letting her in..especially in the wee hours of the morning when you were all snug in your bed.

 
At December 10, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

PN - thats the same thing i was thinking, how do you constantly forget the keys that will get you into your humble abode/homesweethome???? I think that dude with the master key is the caretaker or something:-( i hope.

@princess...it was getting too much bana, 2am??? nope, stay out there for all i care!

 
At December 15, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Klara said...

Kwani amerogwa??LOL!!Very Funny!!

 
At December 17, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Ichiena said...

You Chatterly you! Evil - Bwehehehe!

I would have done exactly the same - only me I switch off the buzzer. Hehehe.

 
At December 20, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Chatterly said...

@ klara - huyo dame amerogwa tu, ama its the junk she smokes.

@ ichiena - i think she thinks that way too, that i am evil, but at least nowadays she remembers to carry her keys;-)

 
At July 09, 2016 3:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

air max, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, oakley sunglasses, nike free, chanel handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, louboutin, longchamp, nike roshe run, air jordan pas cher, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, ugg boots, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max, nike air max, louboutin shoes, replica watches, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, prada handbags, burberry, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet

 
At July 09, 2016 3:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wedding dresses, giuseppe zanotti, instyler, mont blanc, converse outlet, longchamp, babyliss, north face outlet, north face outlet, insanity workout, gucci, vans, hollister, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, ralph lauren, baseball bats, bottega veneta, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, hollister, lululemon, nike air max, hollister, celine handbags, herve leger, ghd, louboutin, soccer jerseys, p90x workout, beats by dre, vans shoes, ray ban, nike air max, nike trainers, new balance, ferragamo shoes, nike huarache, reebok shoes, lancel, nfl jerseys, nike roshe, oakley, iphone cases, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, soccer shoes

 
At July 09, 2016 3:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, doudoune canada goose, replica watches, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, canada goose, links of london, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, canada goose uk, canada goose, marc jacobs, moncler, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, karen millen, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, coach outlet, moncler, swarovski, ugg boots uk, toms shoes, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose, montre pas cher, thomas sabo, supra shoes, hollister, swarovski crystal

 

Post a Comment